Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mardie Rose Enriquez (Miss Calamba City)

Basic Info:

Candidate Number: #10
Age: 21 yrs. Old
Height: 5’6”
Eye Color: Balck
Hair Color: Black
Weight: 116 lbs.
Measurements: 34-25-36
Representing Province:  Calamba City

Interesting facts:

WHAT LESSONS DID YOU LEARN FROM YOUR CHILDHOOD/GROWING YEARS?
I've learned that even though I am just a little kid and was facing domestic problems, I need to be strong for the life ahead of me not just for myself but also for those who I loved so dearly, my family.

WHAT IS YOUR MOST MEMORABLE MOMENT?
It was when my family and I went to Pangasinan for an excursion, I was 8 years old then. I will never ever forget that moment in my life because that was the first and last vacation we had as a family. I felt so happy.

WHAT IS YOUR ENVIRONMENTAL ADVOCACY?
We can help Mother Earth by conserving water. Minimize the use of water by turning off the faucet while brushing our teeth or use a pail instead of shower when taking a bath.

Own thoughts:

Mardie Rose Enriquez from Calamba City is one of our official candidates in Miss Philippines Earth 2011. Special about her is that Mardie is simple. She stands 5 feet and 6 inches about the ground yet, she let her feet on the ground while having the best foot forward.
She catches my attention, when she ramped seemingly on the way down with their fabulous swimsuit. I got good shots on her. About her standing on the pageant, well she is good but there are a lot more candidates who are better than her. I love her personality towards other candidates. Maybe, other pageants will suit for her.

Watch Miss Philippines Earth 2011 pageant.

No comments:

Post a Comment