Saturday, May 7, 2011

Christianne Ramos (Miss Mun. of Cainta, Rizal)

Basic Info:

Candidate Number: #9
Age:   20 yrs. Old
Height:          5’7”
Weight:   123 lbs.
Eye Color:  Brown
Hair Color:  Brown
Measurements: 35-25-35
Representing Province: Cainta, Rizal


Interesting Facts:

WHAT IS YOUR MOST MEMORABLE MOMENT?
It was September 2009 when typhoon Ondoy struck the country. I consider this catastrophe as the most memorable moment in my life because of the great effects that it marked in me. The floods that ravaged our household and endangered our lives greatly, and the morbid images I have seen during the onslaught of the typhoon, are still vivid in my memory. This tragedy however, opened my eyes to our social responsibility to Mother Nature.

WHAT IS YOUR ENVIRONMENTAL ADVOCACY?
I am advocating sustainable fashion or eco-fashion. It is a trend of using environment friendly materials to produce clothing or accessories, to reduce harm to our environment.

Own Thoughts:

She is a strong contender. Christianne Ramos is a beautiful candidate of Miss Philippines Earth 2011 pageant. Fierce looks, awesome mane, and a complete package to be a winner; I am sure that this lady will own any of the titles. Maybe it is water or air, but I am not quite convinced that she will conquer the biggest title. There is a candidate that I do believe suited for Miss Philippines-earth 2011 title. Find out whom.

Watch Miss Philippines Earth 2011 pageant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment