Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Christine Kate Adi (Miss Baguio City)

Basic Info:

Name: Christine Kate Adi
Age: 22 years. Old
Height: 5’8”
Weight: 121 Lbs.
Measurements: 33-23-36
Complexion: Fair
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Black
Candidate Number: #3
Representing Province: Baguio City, Benguet

Interesting Facts: (Interview)

DESCRIBE YOUR CHILDHOOD/GROWING YEARS (8-13 Years old)
I was a child full of hope, dreams, ambitions and aspirations in life. I was the family's so-called dreamer. My family is not wealthy but I grew up in a complete and happy family with loving parents. I saw my parents' hardships when they were raising us. At a very young age I was already determined and inspired that someday I will make my parents proud.

WHAT LESSONS DID YOU LEARN FROM YOUR CHILDHOOD/GROWING YEARS?
I have learned in my childhood days that FAILURE is not a negative thing. On the contrary, it is a positive driving force for people to be stronger and better. There's always a second chance for everyone, use it to make a difference in your life.


WHAT IS YOUR MOST MEMORABLE MOMENT?
The most memorable moment in my life was when I finished Nursing in college and passed the nursing's licensure examination. I saw my parents and grandparents teary-eyed with great happiness on their faces. Also, this privilege to be the part of the Ms. Philippines-Earth 2011 is an experience I know I would always treasure.

WHAT IS YOUR ENVIRONMENTAL ADVOCACY?
Instead of using a car or riding public transportations, just walk when you travel short distances. By doing so, you would contribute in lessening air pollution and even save on gasoline. Let us make a change while we still can because the room of chances might run out if we don't act now.

Own Thoughts:

Christine Kate Adi impressed me when I was looking on her info’s; knowing then that her waistline is “23”. Although Adi looks so matured than her real age (22), she could manage to be competitive enough and have an eye beyond any of the candidates. A simple smile will gave you sympathy on her.

Watch Miss Philippines Earth 2011 Coronation Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment