Saturday, May 7, 2011

Alyssa Mae Canizares (Miss Bayugan City)

Basic Info:

Candidate Number: #7
Age:    18 yrs. old
Height:    5’4”
Weights:   120 lbs.
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Black
Measurements: 34-27-36
Pageant Joined: Mutya ng Bayugan 2009

Interesting Facts:

WHAT LESSONS DID YOU LEARN FROM YOUR CHILDHOOD/GROWING YEARS?
I learned that in order to succeed, one must learn from previous failures. My childhood experiences taught me that pain caused by failures can make one a stronger and better individual.

WHAT IS YOUR MOST MEMORABLE MOMENT?
The most memorable moments for me were the competitions I won. Those were remarkable not because of fame or victory, it was because of the smiles from the people who supported me all the way. It has always been my heart's content to inspire people especially the young ones.

WHAT IS YOUR ENVIRONMENTAL ADVOCACY?
Reforestation. Our forests play a serious role in mitigating the consequences of climate change. As an advocate of the environment, I would like to further spread environmental education by coordinating with government agencies and the media.
Own Thoughts:
Alyssa Mae Canizares won Mutya ng Bayugan 2009 and competed Bai Naliyagan 2009 (Miss Naliyagan 2009) where she won. Bai Naliyagan is a pageant in Agusan del Sur for the Naliyagan Festival held every June. This is the edge of this candidate from being one of the official candidate of this year’s 2011 Miss Philippines Earth pageant.

Watch out for the other candidates of Miss Philippines Earth 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment